Gift and souvenir shop – featuring WhiteRockBeach.ca postcards!
Gifts for all including…
- greeting cards
- works of various Canadian artists
- many other souvenirs
We are also well-stocked in Vancouver souvenirs!
The White Rock Beach Gallery is the brain child of ARTographer Ric Wallace and Dinesh Chowhan of White Rock Pharmacy. Ric Wallace had just delivered some White Rock Beach Lucky Coins for which White Rock Pharmacy was a gold sponsor. Dinesh asked Ric if he could buy some White Rock enlargements for the walls of the store. Ric asked, “How would you like them for FREE?” Dinesh was so happy he even offered NOT to take a commission on the sales of the enlargements with the artist receiving all the funds. White Rock Pharmacy is making commissions off his postcards, greeting cards, magnets and lucky coins like many other businesses. The White Rock Beach Gallery, in turn, is able to offer great pricing on really COOL wall art by ARTogrpher Ric Wallace.
The nice people at White Rock Pharmacy at 102 – 1440 George St., White Rock BCV4B 4A3 are offering Ric Wallace space on their walls to showcase his canvas prints. We are hoping to have this location set up by late March 2015.
Some of the canvas prints on display are:
- 10 – 16″ x 20″ canvas wrapped
- 1 – 20″ x 40″ framed canvas wrapped
- 1 – 24″ x 48″ framed canvas wrapped
- 1 – 30″ x 60″ canvas wrapped – on order
We are also working on framed photographs suitable for all budgets.
Waterfront Promenade Gallery – Artist Walk Outside (weather permitting)
Ric Wallace will have a 10′ x10′ tent setup west of the White Rock Museum under the Artist Walk program weather & his time schedule permitting.
Any business willing to help display some of the canvas prints of Ric Wallace with all funds going to the artist will receive FREE exposure on WhiteRockBeach.ca, WhiteRockZone.com, WhiteRockBeachGallery.com, VirtualEdge.ca and few more sites.
Our main location White Rock Pharmacy is shown below.
Your Personal Growth Bookstore!
Whitby’s has enjoyed over 20 years of service throughout the spiritual community, we are now are offering in addition, convenient on-line purchasing to expand our community world wide!
About Tourism White Rock
The Tourism White Rock Association is the official destination marketing organization for the City of White Rock. The organization is governed by a Board of Directors comprised of nine members that represent a cross section of tourism and community stakeholders.
Tourism White Rock is fully dedicated to:
- Promoting White Rock’s primary attributes as the beach, food and beverage, retail shopping, festivals and events.
- Attracting residents of the Lower Mainland, Western Washington State and from all over the world to visit White Rock for day trips, romantic getaways, small-group meetings or for a perfect vacation destination for the whole family.
- Raising awareness of White Rock as a destination and motivating decisions to visit White Rock among residents of the higher population areas of BC, Alberta, and western Washington State.
- Attracting leisure travel visitors and convention/business visitors to the Lower Mainland to visit White Rock.
- Initiating marketing tactics that will attract visitors in the shoulder season.
President & Chair
President of the White Rock B&B Association
Ginny Harrison, White Rock Travel
City of White Rock Representative
Grant Meyer, White Rock City Councillor
Jim Kring, White Rock Museum & Archives Liaison
Morley Myren, Remax Colonial Pacific Realty
Bob Bezubiak, TD Bank White Rock – Branch Manager
Staff & Volunteers
We are very fortunate to have a very dedicated team of staff and volunteers trained and certified to deliver Tourism Visitor Information services at two of our centres: Uptown and at the Beach.